- Southbank interchange
- Power Street Bridge North Abutment, where 4,000 cubic metres of RMAX GeoFoam® was used.
Construction by Abigroup
Western Link Freeway Project
- On and off ramps, where 7,000 cubic metres of RMAX GeoFoam ® was used.
NEW SOUTH WALES
Eastern Distributor Project
- Northern Art Gallery Overbridge. RMAX GeoFoam® was used in bridge voids because of its combination of lightweight and strength.
- Moore Park Site. RMAX GeoFoam® was used in formwork for guide walls in tunnel construction.
Port Motorway Project
- 3,000 cubic metres of RMAX GeoFoam® were used.
Riverside Bridge Project
Sino Iron Project
- Sino Iron project is being developed at Cape Preston, 100 kilometres south west of Karratha in Western Australia's Pilbara region.
- It is the largest magnetite mining and processing operation under construction in Australia